MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

New member - hello!

Article about: Hello everyone, great to be here. I am currently cataloging a deceased gentleman's private collection of over 200 Third Reich visor caps ... and will no doubt be in constant need of your adv

Default New member - hello!

Hello everyone, great to be here.

I am currently cataloging a deceased gentleman's private collection of over 200 Third Reich visor caps ... and will no doubt be in constant need of your advice whilst doing so!

Best wishes

Caroline

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New member - hello!
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum Caroline,
    Nick

Welcome Caroline.
    We will be happy to help you out with the visors!
    Look forward seeing some of them.

Thank you both - have to say, it's great to actually be able to TALK and have full access on here. I've spent so long stalking this forum it's almost creepy... glad to finally 'be' here, anyway. Looking forward to sharing what I have and get your thoughts.

MAP
    ?

Post away. Will see what we can do to help.

Since you've been lurking, you should understand the importance of quality photos to help the member here provide accurate opinions
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Welcome! This is an excellent forum to help you out

RMD
    ?

Welcome Caroline!... Wow, sounds like you are going to have your hands full. But, also sounds like a labor that I would enjoy if it were me

.. You should consider becoming a gold member. This place is awesome for not only gaining knowledge, but also for communication with some very cool people. I probably spend to much time here, lol! It's either school, work, or you'll find me right here.

Again, welcome to the forum. Enjoy

Quote by RMD View Post
    Welcome Caroline!... Wow, sounds like you are going to have your hands full. But, also sounds like a labor that I would enjoy if it were me

.. You should consider becoming a gold member. This place is awesome for not only gaining knowledge, but also for communication with some very cool people. I probably spend to much time here, lol! It's either school, work, or you'll find me right here.

Again, welcome to the forum. Enjoy
    Much appreciated. I have to admit I'm finding this all incredibly fun too. I work for an auctioneer and whilst I catalogue a lot of militaria, it is mostly British so to get the chance not only to handle things like this but to learn about them is an absolute dream. I'm not ashamed to say I'm happily bringing work home with me.

I've just got WRF club membership (paying this forum back for all it's help was long overdue) - but forgive me if this is a daft question, how do I join the gold club? I'm definitely game for that!

Quote by Caroline Dennard View Post
    I've just got WRF club membership (paying this forum back for all it's help was long overdue) - but forgive me if this is a daft question, how do I join the gold club? I'm definitely game for that!
    Hello and welcome to the forum!
    You don't have to worry, you are already a Gold Club member now.
    Thank you for helping to support this forum!
    I hope that we can assist with the information that you are looking for. There are also many members that are very informed on British militaria as well.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)