Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

New Member, Hello

Article about: Hello all, Just posting in here to say hello. I'm relatively new to the WW2 war relics. I have been looking into many different things from from MG34, tornisters, lafettes, Reisings, etc.. S

Ryo
    ?

Default New Member, Hello

Hello all,

Just posting in here to say hello. I'm relatively new to the WW2 war relics. I have been looking into many different things from from MG34, tornisters, lafettes, Reisings, etc..
    Since I happen to see some great info dealing with Tornisters, I figured to create an account and learn more from here.

Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Member, Hello
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome Ryo. We have thousands of old threads here to study. Just use the search function in the up right hand corner of every page.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Ryo
    ?

Thanks for the suggestion. I actually have been using that already. Only wish I could post or comment but being new member.. I'll just have to wait. (unless I've already been approved)

Quote by Ryo View Post
    Only wish I could post or comment but being new member.. I'll just have to wait. (unless I've already been approved)
    Give it a try, no way to find out otherwise.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)