Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New Member from Idaho

Article about: Thank You for having me aboard, I have been a long time collector and small time dealer trader in U.S. military memorabilia. Recently I started collecting Cold War era helmets and Soviet Nav

Default New Member from Idaho

Thank You for having me aboard, I have been a long time collector and small time dealer trader in U.S. military memorabilia. Recently I started collecting Cold War era helmets and Soviet Naval hats and badges along with some Soviet era medals. This interest led me here, while google searching for information. Having lurked about a couple months I figure I should join as I believe it would be good to share some knowledge and the fun of collecting with the group here.

Rob

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Member from Idaho
    P
    Many

Quick check on posting pictures.....Ssh60 helmet. Had to figure out why they posted sideways, found out the answer in the questions forum, so these should be good...
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

Welcome to the forum Rob!
    Photos are not visible in this section as it is for introductions.
    I suggest you browse the forum and locate the correct section to post your helmet, then start a new thread.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)