Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

New member / Sponsor

Article about: Dear forum members, I am John and come from the Netherlands. At the end of the eighties / beginning of the nineties I collected Militaria from the Second World War. Unfortunately I had to st

Default New member / Sponsor

Dear forum members,

I am John and come from the Netherlands. At the end of the eighties / beginning of the nineties I collected Militaria from the Second World War. Unfortunately I had to stop this because of my busy work. 5 years ago I started with metal detecting and because of my Militaria finds my interest in Militaria was reactivated.

Together with my metal detecting friend Robert I started a company in display materials for collectors last year. We missed a shop where we could buy nice displays for our soil finds. In the meantime we have built up a large assortment for different types of collectors. But we are specialized in displays for Militaria.

Since July we are a sponsor of this forum. We will regularly post messages in the Militaria Dealers Corner with new products, discount offers and at which militaria shows & fairs we are present. Are you looking for something or do you have a question? Let us know.

Best regards,

John

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New member / Sponsor
    P
    Many

Welcome John!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi John and welcome on board
    Ben