Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New Member from Surrey England

Article about: Hello to all and very happy to join the group. I've been on the fringes of old Military equipment for 15 years having spent the rest of my time building old racing Ducatis. I got bored and h

Default New Member from Surrey England

Hello to all and very happy to join the group.

I've been on the fringes of old Military equipment for 15 years having spent the rest of my time building old racing Ducatis. I got bored and having realised I couldn't afford a KS750 (I thought Ducatis were expensive!!!) I spent 10 years with a 1943 GPW and trailer set up but the KS750 itch never went away. Having watched their prices sky rocket during the period the planets aligned and I ended up with a very original 1944 KS750 (albeit horribly restored to a gloss finish in Canada) and IF8.

Currently looking for someone with the room and patience to help me strip and repaint the bike in something more sympathetic?

Beyond that I have an overriding interest in Axis Pioneering equipment and will soon to be pestering anyone with a knowledge of mess hall crockery and Allach porcelain....sorry in advance.

Ive met some of the best people along the way but Ive also learnt theres more scam artists and fake gear involved in this arena than anything else I have ever experienced - sorry to say that many of the Auction Houses are the worst facilitators of all - I know why they do it (£££) but dont know why they are allowed to get away with it ( 2 cents...)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Member from Surrey England
    P
    Many

Welcome friend from Grove City Ohio!
    You'll find all kinds of collectors and owners here. I have been collecting since I was 9 but got out about 12 years ago. Last year I came here when I got back into it and learned so much and made great friends from all over the world to boot.
    P.S. We LOVE pictures!

And you found a Zundapp in Canada? Impressive!

Simon from Ohio.