MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

New memeber

Article about: Hi everybody, I'm Antti, from Finnland. I've been collected Finnish and German WW II medals and decorations over 15 years. This site is familiar to me, but some reason I just now join this f

?

Default New memeber

Hi everybody,

I'm Antti, from Finnland. I've been collected Finnish and German WW II medals and decorations over 15 years. This site is familiar to me, but some reason I just now join this forum. This forum has been very helpful to me. I have made comparisons about German medals (for example Memelland medal I've seen for sale in different auctions). I attach some samples my German collections, hope you like it.

Best Regards,
    Antti
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New memeber
    P
    Many

Welcome to the Forum, Antii.
    Some Suömi, here.
    Regards
    Santi

CSW
    ?

Tervetuloa!

Unfortunately we cannot see your attached photos since this corner of the forum is only meant for the introduction and approval of new users. I'd recommend you to show your medal collections in their respective sections to keep things clean and simple

Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forum, Antti! You're right, this is an amazing place for help and full of really great people! I look forward to seeing some of your collection on a new thread. Posting to the Collections Display thread might be a good place to start if you want to show an overview of a lot of your items. Or go more specific in certain categories for individual pieces. Whatever fits best! You'll be able to post threads just as soon as someone verifies your account (it usually doesn't take long).

Glad to have you!

-Robyn