Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

New user Ian,

Article about: Hiya everyone, Just introducing myself, well i have been collecting militaria on and off since my early twenties, 1980s.I bought my first german DD helmet when i was 20yrs for £20, from a m

Used to be good grub in the Bell, they used to do a cracking steak pie an chips, not sure if its still any good, if not Old Poets Corner is Ashover great steak pie in there, or the Miner Arms in Milltown
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New user Ian,
    P
    Many

Hiya,to be honest i've not been in yet, keep saying me and the wife need to go in but always something crops up lately, to be honest been doing the house needed a lot of work doing to it,but nearly there now, so my be nipping in soon lol,,,

Not Edlington NO. But I did go to school there! A shit hole that stands out amongst Shit holes! I left at 16 to join the army and I haven't left yet. I will when it stops being fun.

Quote by vegetius View Post
    Not Edlington NO. But I did go to school there! A shit hole that stands out amongst Shit holes! I left at 16 to join the army and I haven't left yet. I will when it stops being fun.
    Did 23 years in forces, good times
    Ben

Thats a start. Im now at 43! I really should get a real job!

Well we can't help where we come from, i was born on lowedges estate in sheffield, its like the bronx on there, but moved away when i was married and not looked back, I take my hat off two you both after serving your country for so many years, i did 3 years in the reserves in the 80s, not much comparison lol, but they were good times,,,

Quote by ronny2012 View Post
    Well we can't help where we come from, i was born on lowedges estate in sheffield, its like the bronx on there, but moved away when i was married and not looked back, I take my hat off two you both after serving your country for so many years, i did 3 years in the reserves in the 80s, not much comparison lol, but they were good times,,,
    Not Manor Top then lol
    Ben

no way, although there knocking the old houses down up there and putting new housing up so things are changing slowly,i lived in woodseats for 36yrs once married, very busy place.....

They need to demolish Doncaster and build a slum!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2