Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New user post

Article about: My name is Troy I am from North Carolina USA. I am a huge history fan and have been into collecting WWII stuff since I was a kid. Most of my collection I got from my grandfather. He was Aco

?

Default New user post

My name is Troy I am from North Carolina USA. I am a huge history fan and have been into collecting WWII stuff since I was a kid. Most of my collection I got from my grandfather. He was Aco 502nd PIR, he was with the unit from Normandy until the end of the 101st occupation duty. I followed in his footsteps by joining the 82nd where I served two combat tours.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New user post
    P
    Many

Welcome aboard Troy.

Mart

Welcome Troy. Eager to see your items and share your stories.
    Santi

?

Thank you glad to have found this forum

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you! I look forward to seeing some of your collection when you have the time to post. Also, thank you for your service! Where/when did you serve, if you don't mind me asking?

-Robyn

?

Hey sorry for the delay. I was in Kosovo in 2000, doesn't really count as a combat tour. I was in Afghanistan from 2005 to 2007

No worries, thanks for answering! Glad that you joined the forum. There are many vets that are members. I'm sure you'll fit right in!

-Robyn

Welcome Troy.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td