Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

PLEASE HELP, Uncle's Purple Heart, Rakkasan187

Article about: Hello My name is Jonathan Tomaszewski (username jtomasze1) and my father is John Raymond Tomaszewski. We are seeking Rakkasan187 aka"Smitty" as he is in possession of my father's U

Default PLEASE HELP, Uncle's Purple Heart, Rakkasan187

Hello My name is Jonathan Tomaszewski (username jtomasze1) and my father is John Raymond Tomaszewski. We are seeking Rakkasan187 aka"Smitty" as he is in possession of my father's Uncle Ray's purple heart and other war medals. We would like to contact him about returning these heirlooms to the family. Please help me connect with this individual as we are not sure how to utilize the site and we are the only remaining Tomaszewskis in this family. My father John is deeply distressed as to how these ended up on the secondary market. My father's uncle Edward was the last known individual to have these medals in his possession and in the months leading up to his death he attempted to locate these for my father. Unfortunately, he passed and was not able to locate them, his house was sold and apparently the medals and artifacts have also been sold. Please I am begging you to help me locate this individual so I may reacquire the medals for my father. My phone number is 304-771-****. My father's phone number is 304-771-****.

The thread where I located the individual is linked here:
    Iwo jima kia purple heart

thank you

Jonathan
    Last edited by rbminis; 06-01-2021 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Edited to remove private numbers.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement PLEASE HELP, Uncle's Purple Heart, Rakkasan187
    P
    Many

I will do my best to put you in touch with him.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)