Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Polish militaria

Article about: Hello fellow-collectors, I applied to this forum, because I noticed a thread about the Polish Cross of Valor (Krzyz Walecznych). I have collected Polish orders and medals for 28 years and ha

Default Polish militaria

Hello fellow-collectors,
    I applied to this forum, because I noticed a thread about the Polish Cross of Valor (Krzyz Walecznych). I have collected Polish orders and medals for 28 years and have seen quite a few - both fakes and originals. My private collection numbers around 5.000 Polish medals and award documents. Years back I valuated Polish militaria for especially Canadian and NA auction houses, but now I focus on writing books about Polish orders/medals.
    I don't have any web-site, so I cannot "abuse" your threads with personal advertising. I have a FB profile, where I show fragments of my collection, but the point is, that I would like to help this forum with information on Polish awards.
    Most important for me is that collectors of Polish militaria (from 2nd Republic to London or PRL) get as much professional help as possible. I can help, validate and valuate.
    Best regards
    Søren Aahauge

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Polish militaria
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    I, as well as a number of other collectors here, look forward to your contributions.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hej Søren og velkom til!
    5000..that's a serious number.
    Welcome to the forum.
    Mvh Peter

Aye, 5.000+ that's 2 rooms full. I specialize in generals, colonels - and the late 1940s Security Force (KBW) + Resistance Movement (AK). Uniforms, daggers, photos and ofc orders and medals. I exhibit a fragment on my FB.
    Peter - my family was in SS btw (Frikorps Danmark, Nordland and 24). They all died at Ilmen.

Thanks Ralph. I have sent an email to WRF because I'm a bit uncertain of what I may post. I sincerely hope I can contribute a lot :-)

I suggest you contact Andrzej, here is his profile page.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/member.php?u=6071
    Or Tony, here is his profile page.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/member.php?u=457
    They are two of the most knowledgeable members relating to Polish militaria and history that I know of.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you Ralph. Think I have contact with the right "Tony" via FB. Not sure about Andrzej, but sure I will get in contact with him, if we don't already know eachother.