Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Robin

Article about: I live in Durban, South Africa. I'm 69 years-old and have been retired for some 3 years now. I've been a WWII enthusiast since I was a little boy - I've read very widely on the subject and m

?

Default Robin

I live in Durban, South Africa.

I'm 69 years-old and have been retired for some 3 years now.

I've been a WWII enthusiast since I was a little boy - I've read very widely on the subject and my passion, in recent years, has been WWII flight simulation/simulators.

I've recently got involved in German edged weapons and I currently own the standard ie an SA dagger, an SS dagger, a HJ knife.

I'm currently looking at getting a German bayonet and there are some interesting ones available on the internet - there are two that I've been looking at:

- one is a dress dagger with an etching "Himmler - Reichsfuhrer - 20.4.41" etched onto the blade (I'm concerned that the etching may not be original); and

- the other one is a stag horn bayonet with a small SS roundel set into the grip (although the bayonet itself looks original, I'm concerned whether the SS roundel is)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Robin
    P
    Many

Welcome to the Forum, Robin.
    It's good to have people down there.
    Seriously, you are welcome.
    There is a group of German edged weapons experts who will be happy to help you.

Regards
    Santi