Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

SA Scabbard required

Article about: Looking to obtain a scabbard for an SA dagger, not in the best of quality although have seen a lot worse. Maker hard to make out. Only read BEIN WEYERSBERG SOLINGEN. Grip good and other part

Default SA Scabbard required

Looking to obtain a scabbard for an SA dagger, not in the best of quality although have seen a lot worse. Maker hard to make out. Only read BEIN WEYERSBERG
    SOLINGEN.
    Grip good and other parts , blade must have been over cleaned many years ago. Been in bottom of my drawer for over 10yrs.
    Just been diagnosed with myapathy and had to sell my budiness. Big plus i can get all/some of the jobs my wife has nagged me to do for the last several years. But mainly get my old collections out and dust off and the interest is back all ready.
    Has a 01 on the cross guard.
    Don't want anything to fancy for the old girl but about time she put some clothes on
    If anyone has one at a decent price or can point me in the right direction would be much appreciated.
    Regards mick.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Scabbard required
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome Mick.

We would be glad to help you out with the dagger.

You can post it in the section lined below. Finding a correct scabbard might be difficult. Could always look at some of the bigger dealer sites (Whittman, lakeside traders, etc)

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/sa-dienstdolch/
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)