Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Self introduction。

Article about: Hi all, I'm a young amateur collector for ww2 stuffs in Greece. At first I didn't know nothing about ww2 but somewhen before 5 or 6 years I first had a contact with weapons on the internet/g

Sky
    ?

Default Self introduction。

Hi all, I'm a young amateur collector for ww2 stuffs in Greece. At first I didn't know nothing about ww2 but somewhen before 5 or 6 years I first had a contact with weapons on the internet/games and at shooting clubs, then I fall in to it immidietly due to its full mechanic design which for me I would call (machanic desings) it art, but as you guys can understand I don't have enough money to buy guns or legal support due to my age so at the first I alway go to those wild mountains near my home to pick up some plastic shotshells shot by hunters only near the roads, time passes and slowly I also go to places far away from the roads and had first contact with ww2 relics before like 2 or 3 years. Now, I have my own small collection from relics all found by myself. So from this long story I told you maybe you already understand that there is a huge chance for me to meet battle/crashing sites which there are no any informations on the internet to help me figure out what did i found because I barely never search for "known" battle/crashing sites on the internet before I find something, for this reason I have already a lot of things I can not figure out by my self on internet and I believe I will have more things like that. So I decided to register in this forum today hoping that I found the right place to help me with those things. Thank you and see you soon!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Self introduction。
    P
    Many

Hello there Sky!

And welcome to the forum and the big adventure that is collecting Militaria!

I’m sure you’ll find some useful information in the relics and battlefield archaeology section below as well as other sections of the forum. Enjoy!

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/military-archaeology/

Andy

MAP
    ?

Looking forward to seeing what you have found.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hello Sky.

Welcome to the forum.

Kind regards,

Will.

Sky
    ?

Thank you for reply!