Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Serdeczne pozdrowienia! Approval required.

Article about: Witam! I am one of the trustees of the Graff Archive which was established in 2016 by family members committed to preserving and securing the future of the collection, and to developing its

Graff Archive
    ?

Default Serdeczne pozdrowienia! Approval required.

Witam!

I am one of the trustees of the Graff Archive which was established in 2016 by family members committed to preserving and securing the future of the collection, and to developing its accessibility by the general public, students and academics.

The Graff Archive consists of a unique historical collection of material spanning a period before, during, and after WW2, relating to the experiences of my father, mother, uncles, aunts, grandparents and their colleagues, friends and acquaintances, whose home, before the invasion by Germany and the Soviet Red Army in 1939, was the Lwów region of Poland.

More information can be discovered at graffarchive.com

I look forward to being approved as a member of the forum.

2. # ADS

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to hearing more. Your website looks really interesting.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Graff Archive
    ?

Thanks for the welcome. The Graff Archive website offers just a glimpse . . . hopefully an interesting one. 99% of time and effort is dedicated to translating of the many letters, documents etc. and also a book about the famous Polish Army Choir which was formed in Scotland in 1940 will, all going well, be on the table in 2021. I look forward to engaging in the forum!

MAP
    ?

We look forward to your participation here.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Hello GA,
    Welcome aboard.
    Very impressive site you created.
    Great Job!

Semper Fi
    Phil