Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

A short Bio of me as I am a new member, I was born 9 years after WWII, in England I now live in Australia.

Article about: My Dad was German and was 6 at the start of WWI he moved to London 6 years before the Second World War and spent his time during Blitz as a Fire Warden. He collected some fine examplea of WW

Default A short Bio of me as I am a new member, I was born 9 years after WWII, in England I now live in Australia.

My Dad was German and was 6 at the start of WWI he moved to London 6 years before the Second World War and spent his time during Blitz as a Fire Warden. He collected some fine examplea of WWII items. Back to today I still have a number of items like the hub of a proppeler fdrom a Gipsy Moth my Dad converted into a Wall Clock, A timer from a torpedo, A Helmet, A SA Dagger, A Morter bomb with dummy fuse. plus some trench art plus other WWI and WWII items. I am also a mad Land Rover owner and collector. and like cold beer. on a 40 Deg day. Looking forward to viewing and chatting with other members and historians as well. Untill then Cheers everybody.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A short Bio of me as I am a new member, I was born 9 years after WWII, in England I now live in Australia.
    P
    Many

?

Welcome. I, too, like cold beer

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing the items your father collected.
    --also, I think there are also a couple other members here who are really into
    Land Rovers. ( the other Jeep )
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

MAP
    ?

I like cold beer as well! Welcome
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

RMD
    ?

I am new here as well.. I have been visiting this place for well over a year, enjoying posts and photographs, learning how to spot fake WW2 NSDAP pieces. But, recently, I decided that it was time to join the forum. This is a great place, and home to a lot of friendly, and knowledgeable people.

Enjoy.

Take care

Quote by RMD View Post
    This is a great place, and home to a lot of friendly, and knowledgeable people.
    I couldn't agree more.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Welcome to the forum.. I can only echo the love for cold beer! Although right now I'm into a Bundy rum can..