Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS DESK STATUE real or repro.

Article about: Anyone have any experience in what I would classify under ss art . I purchased at a auction and had been expecting a reproduction for the low price I paid . But upon receiving I'm not so i n

Question SS DESK STATUE real or repro.

Anyone have any experience in what I would classify under ss art . I purchased at a auction and had been expecting a reproduction for the low price I paid . But upon receiving I'm not so i notice right off the bat the patina . Yes I know can be faked but under fake patina it's alot of work and it does look real to me. the dot pattern on the leaves are all side by side which I have been told is a must on the scabbard of dress knives with these wreaths. As well as no cast seam around edges . And each seed that adorns the wreath a total of 5 in all has a line all the way through denoting a change in section. Also the rzm stamp which is often duplicated but also the first signs a relic is authentic. Let me get any opinions on my judgement s and their accuracy and any knowledge on this I am lacking

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS DESK STATUE real or repro.
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum Lakeside.

As this is the new member introduction section, photos are blocked for viewing to prevent spammers.

Please post your photos and question in the section below.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/art-d...a-third-reich/

That said, while I do not collect or study these, it does appear cast to me. But lets see what others have to say once you post it in the correct section.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)