Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

SS GES.GESCH. Deschler & Sohn photos needed

Article about: Guys, hi! Let me introduce myself first: my name is Andrew Reznik, i am an authour of two books about Roman numismatic and on last year i published two books about USSR medals and Ordens. No

Default SS GES.GESCH. Deschler & Sohn photos needed

Guys, hi!
    Let me introduce myself first: my name is Andrew Reznik, i am an authour of two books about Roman numismatic and on last year i published two books about USSR medals and Ordens. Now i am working on book about SS metal insignia, as i am into collection of German military stuff over 10 years this topic is very interesting to me.
    The difficult is i couldn't find one SS skull marked SS GES.GESCH. by Deschler & Sohn. So i'll be very grateful if you'll share a high quality photos if you have this type of insignia.
    For your attention i am additing few pics of the book i am working on.
    Thanks for your attention and possible help.
    My profile on FB is Security Check Required in case you'd like contact me there.
    Regards from Ukraine.
    Andrew
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS GES.GESCH. Deschler & Sohn photos needed
    P
    Many

Sorry, was typing fast, I need only one SS skull marked GES.GESCH. by Deschler & Sohn , others i have already

And another question, i've been searching but didn't find a list with SS buttons manufacturers. Any thoughts where i can find it?

?

Hello Andrew, welcome to the forum. A methodical search of the forum threads will reveal everything you are looking for. In the meantime here is a thread containing the images you are looking for.

Early Deschler skull

Regards, Al

Awesome photo of Von Mackenson
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Hello Andrew, welcome to the forum. A methodical search of the forum threads will reveal everything you are looking for. In the meantime here is a thread containing the images you are looking for.

Early Deschler skull

Regards, Al
    Sorry, this one marked with RZM on the jaw, i need marked with GES.GESCH. only

?

The variant that is marked Ges Gesch only is an Assmann like in the thread below. I also have one that is not a good representative because it is riddles with zinc pest corrosion. Avail yourself of the search engine on the forum and type in Ges Gesch skull or likewise to see all the threads that have been generated by our fine members.

Al

Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

Quote by Aldo View Post
    The variant that is marked Ges Gesch only is an Assmann like in the thread below. I also have one that is not a good representative because it is riddles with zinc pest corrosion. Avail yourself of the search engine on the forum and type in Ges Gesch skull or likewise to see all the threads that have been generated by our fine members.

Al

Thanks for your reply, then i need a little clarify....
    You wrote that Ges Gesch was produced only by Assmann, but in few threads i met list with known manufactures, and there pointed Deschler as a producer of Ges Gesch skulls too.
    Take a look please : SS Metal Visor Insignia Skull & Eagle Identification List

?

I am far from being the authority on these skull makers. There are many more knowledgeable members on this forum who can give you a definitive answer. I am not aware of any "Ges Gesch only" marked Deschler's but they may very well exist. As for lists, once they are compiled they seem to take on a life of their own and are regurgitated to justify everything. In that same thread you posted you'll note the next poster repudiated the existence of these Ges Gesch Deschler skulls on the list. The original poster then acquiesced and stated he would modify the list. Also that is a very old thread from 2008, many strides have been made as far as identification since then. I would keep searching all the Totenkopf threads to see if the image you desire appears. Chances are if it's not posted here it doesn't exist or no one has encountered one yet.

Good Luck, Al