Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

ZSh-7 Information

Article about: As someone who is currently collecting various types of Soviet flight helmets and suits, I'm finding it difficult to get a lot of information. There's hardly any sources, and so I've been di

Default ZSh-7 Information

As someone who is currently collecting various types of Soviet flight helmets and suits, I'm finding it difficult to get a lot of information. There's hardly any sources, and so I've been directed by a friend to ask on here. If you have any data on Soviet flight helmets, and on the ZSh-7 in particular, I would very much appreciate you sharing links

-Kindest regards,
    Tim Farber

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ZSh-7 Information
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome Tim.

Once your account is approved. I recommend you start a new thread in the Soviet section of the forum and ask your question again.

As this is a new member introduction section, members who might be able to help will probably not see this.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)