Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Eickhorn Feuerwehr Faschinenmesser

Article about: I am going to start collecting ks98 bayonet Eickhorn logo's. Thought that this one would be a nice start. I know that this is not a ks98 bayonet, but the logo is the same as the ks98 one. It

?

Quote by Hill View Post
    Hello, thank you for your opinion. I got it for a good price, so it is a start for now. I can always upgrade it for a better one later on.

By the way, is the color blue normal on these scabbards?

Hill
    Buying pieces with issues like cracked gripplates, reblued scabbards etc will be very hard to upgrade, as you will find out that pieces with issues are hard to sell.
    Upgrade will mean you will have to buy a new piece for the entire amount and stick with this one.
    Buy well or dont buy, better save a bit more and buy quality pieces, they will be a good investment and pay off in the future.
    Issue piece will cost you money.

Ger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eickhorn Feuerwehr Faschinenmesser
    P
    Many

?

Gerrit is right, anyway i personally would glue the grips, and restore it before buying other better sample, anyway a early steel handle pieces are not so obvious to find as the later Zinc alloy griped version. the blade and scabbard is here in good condition.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2