Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Hi all. Helps to identify the inscription on the police shield. I'll be very thankful

Article about: Hi all. Helps to identify the inscription on the police shield. I'll be very thankful

?

Default Hi all. Helps to identify the inscription on the police shield. I'll be very thankful

Hi all. Helps to identify the inscription on the police shield. I'll be very thankful
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hi all. Helps to identify the inscription on the police shield. I'll be very thankful   Hi all. Helps to identify the inscription on the police shield. I'll be very thankful  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hi all. Helps to identify the inscription on the police shield. I'll be very thankful
    P
    Many

Municipal police administrative district Konigsberg numbers are the weapon number but are mismatched same district but both numbers should match also I think frog should be black not brown .charlie

Quote by Charlie55 View Post
    Municipal police administrative district Konigsberg numbers are the weapon number but are mismatched same district but both numbers should match also I think frog should be black not brown .charlie
    Yep, brown denotes rural rather than municipal.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

?

Thanks a lot

By the way it's a tidy example. I don't think that's even a Police frog, but SW will tell us.

?

Frog is mostly austrian, it could be dress piece as it looks like pig skin leather or a repro piece?

Same basic thinking, very likely for an M95 rifle bayonet. Best Regards, Fred

S.KG. = Schutzpolizei des Bezirkes Königsberg / Ostpreußen - Protection police of the district of Königsberg / East Prussia.

Hi there,

yes, the frog does not go with this bayonet. This is a k.u.k. M95 model.

Regards