Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Polizei Seitengewehr by Alcoso

Article about: This great Police bayonet just arrived at my doorstep. I love the detailed Police eagle on the grip! Its has matching numbers and the scabbard is also marked with a 1 on the froglid and thro

Nice piece Ger,congrats
    I'm surprised you went on to bayonets

Regards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Polizei Seitengewehr by Alcoso
    P
    Many

A Very nice acquisition! I have always loved the looks of these Police bayonets. All matching numbers and in fine shape too! I actually like the non-slotted types better, such as this one! Now, all you need is to find a police portapee for it and it's all set to go!

Gel-they were serial numbered to differentiate them as they were assigned to various police posts.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Ahhh thank you William

?

Quote by stingray View Post
    Nice piece Ger,congrats
    I'm surprised you went on to bayonets

Regards
    Ivan i Always buy what i fancy, sometimes a bayonet, mostly SA & Heer daggers.
    But occasionally a Japanese Gunto or Marine officers dagger, i do not post all i buy LOL
    Many of those items are studied and sold again, this bayo is no different.
    I have collected WW1&2 Amo for years, had 2 rooms full of them, even de big German 128mm Flak 40 shells, but now i only have 2 revolver cannon 37mm complete shells as a reminder, old love never rusts..
    I also like optics especially Zeiss bino's, so i have owned quite a few, but in heart im a dagger man!

Cheers,
    Ger

That's a nice one I am found of the ALcoso they were a big police contractor and even supplied police s84/98 combat pieces. Frog is a rural police in brown and scabbard is Municipal police in black however this was not often followed as I once had a vet purchase brown (Rural scabbard) in a municipal frog black and I have seen rural ones dyed black to comply with a municipal bayonet nice piece as stated a nice police knot will complete it. timothy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2