Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Alcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxe

Article about: I picked this Alcoso up yesterday in Germany, Gary S. mailed me the link of this beauty, so i made contact, bought it and picked it up yesterday! This Alcoso DeLuxe pattern is very hard to f

?

Default Alcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxe

I picked this Alcoso up yesterday in Germany, Gary S. mailed me the link of this beauty, so i made contact, bought it and picked it up yesterday!
    This Alcoso DeLuxe pattern is very hard to find, so im thrilled to add this one to my stash!
    This is how it came, straight out of Grandpa's drawer, it also came with a Hessen 10 years memorial Party badge.
    His grandpa fought in both wars, in WW1 he served at the Cavalery, he still has 2 WW1 swords, that unfortunate suffered a lot during their attic time, but luckily for me this one was kept secure.
    He also told me that his mother threw all his WW2 stuff in the bin when she cleaned out the house, and got rid of all his SS stuff, like his uniform.....pfff
    So back to this Alcoso DeLuxe, its almost in mint condition, the etch and plade are pristine, only a faint runnermark on the back, but the etch is completely there, its hard to capture it but i can assure you its in great condition and it comes unsharpened and with a needle sharp tip.
    The handwork on its hilt is great and gilding is top!
    The gripplates are the bone or Ivory type, fine lines can be seen but they are nearly impossible to get well on picture.
    To compare i made a few shots with the cellulois Eick gripplates next to it, maybe you see the colour difference.
    The hanger still has the price on it on the back , the portepee is Original tight.
    Well im impressed by this lovely Forestry dagger but will the pics do the talking!
    Ger
    Alcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxe

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Alcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxe
    P
    Many

?

And here with the Eickhorn Forestry next to it, maybe the difference in material of the gripplates can be seen.
    Alcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxeAlcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe- Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxe

You did it again Ger
    True beauty

Craftsmanship like that is mesmerising. That etched blade 😍

The story of the magical front step has been debunked.... I fully believe now ..you have time machine and are going back taking the excellent pieces of history off of the sleeping Forestry Officials.

These have been some Great finds Ger as of lately. Keep up the good work..and dont get caught by the Gestapo
    Set the time return option to automatic.

Congrats on some exemplary finds in this field of collecting.

Regards Larry
    Last edited by Larry C; 02-14-2017 at 02:25 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Wow , she is an absolute stunner Ger !! I see the very subtle grain to the grips that you speak of , so they are probably manufactured from a natural material . The gilt is eighty odd years old and looks like it was put on yesterday and it just makes the whole thing pop ! Just a brilliant find , i love it . You have now set the bar so high condition wise , it is nearly out of reach to us mere mortals , but isn't it wonderful to know that these artifacts are still out there , hiding in drawers somewhere . Congrats on this new addition to your collection and many thanks for sharing this beauty with us .
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

?

What a cracking woodwork find Ger,

Super piece in top condition, you are on a roll

Congrats mate

Regards Mac 66

Ger,

You're right, we don't find too many deluxe Alcoso hirschfängers. This one is a beauty, really nicely conditioned & just beautiful all over. Congrats!

Yet another amazing piece to add to your collection. Absolutely wonderful! Thanks for the great detail photos. Bob

?

Thank you Gents for the nice words, its appreciated!
    I'm very happy that i had the opportunity tp pick this one up!

Ger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast