Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

E.Pack Forestry cutlass for lower grades/nco - Hirschfänger für Untere Forstbeamte

Article about: I want to share an extraordinary piece that landed this very week on my doorstep. Its a cutlass made bij E.Pack, Forestry cutlasses are not that hard to find if you take an Eickhorn or a WKC

?

Now back to a point that i was looking for an explanation about the fact that these stag grips Cutlasses sometimes are found with higher/senior rank portepees(which in all regulations would fit lower ranks and that would mean full green portepee instead of the silver with green stripes).

Well Wilhelm Saris came up with regulations of the Luftwaffe Forestry,when i showed my Forestry items ( shoulder boards etc) and i noticed that the stag cutlass was wearing a senior portepee!!
    The regulations on the left side stated that issued or awarded cutlasses are be allowed to wear when the owner joined the Luftwaffe Forestry service, the document even shows a subordinate/lowerrank cutlass with a senior rank portepee!

Thx Wilhelm,i love these little details!
    Gents credits for these regulation scans go to Wilhelm, Thx!
    Regards,
    Ger

E.Pack Forestry cutlass for lower grades/nco - Hirschfänger für Untere ForstbeamteE.Pack Forestry cutlass for lower grades/nco - Hirschfänger für Untere Forstbeamte

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement E.Pack Forestry cutlass for lower grades/nco - Hirschfänger für Untere Forstbeamte
    P
    Many

Thanks Gerrit. Those who are interested can see now
    also that for forestry of the Luftwaffe the backing for
    the collar-patches is black and not green as what many
    do think!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4