Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Help in identifying 2 hunters for originality

Article about: Hello to all. I want to ask you for help in identifying 2 hunters for originality, I was told that this is the original, but I had doubts. More photos on the link [URL="https://ibb.co/a

?

I added another photo of the etched pattern, and I also want to draw your attention to the strange background in the form of stripes, reminiscent of Damascus, as well as a photo of a small knife.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help in identifying 2 hunters for originality   Help in identifying 2 hunters for originality  

Help in identifying 2 hunters for originality   Help in identifying 2 hunters for originality  

Help in identifying 2 hunters for originality   Help in identifying 2 hunters for originality  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help in identifying 2 hunters for originality
    P
    Many

?

Im missing the thypical acorn on the top rivet on that little skinner knife, not to sure it belongs to the set.
    The large one is not Damast imo, it totally lacks the pattern on the non etched areas.
    The lines in the etch look more like being caused by the etch acid itself.

Here to compare a few of my damast blades.

Ger
    Last edited by gerrit; 12-28-2021 at 08:48 AM.

?

Yes, I see thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2