Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hunting cutlass question

Article about: Hello forum... I have a few questions for the experts. I’ve recently come across a neat looking cutlass that’s being sold locally. I’ll give you a quick description because I didn’t take pho

I’m just glad it’s not “P” for punked!... I’m glad there’s forums like this so that one (meaning me) doesn’t make a rookie mistake.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hunting cutlass question
    P
    Many

Quote by 26Intrepid View Post
    I’m just glad it’s not “P” for punked!... I’m glad there’s forums like this so that one (meaning me) doesn’t make a rookie mistake.
    You are the winner when you come here first and research it before the scammer takes your money and they become the winner.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Never ceases to amaze me the forgeries that are heaped upon the unknowing. Glad he ask opinions here first!

If you all remember that there is only one known original hunting or forestry hirschfänger with a swastika in the clamshell, that is pictured in one of TJ's original volumes, it is nothing like this, everything else you will see will be fake.

Gary

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2