Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hunting, Forestry, Jagerschaft a large variety, and their accountrements

Article about: Why start collecting German hunting blades? Is it because their unique combination of etches, grips made of stag or ivory? their different shapes and designs? The craftwork shown in the scab

?

a few additions Gents!
    Hunting, Forestry, Jagerschaft a large variety, and their accountrementsHunting, Forestry, Jagerschaft a large variety, and their accountrementsHunting, Forestry, Jagerschaft a large variety, and their accountrementsHunting, Forestry, Jagerschaft a large variety, and their accountrementsHunting, Forestry, Jagerschaft a large variety, and their accountrementsHunting, Forestry, Jagerschaft a large variety, and their accountrementsHunting, Forestry, Jagerschaft a large variety, and their accountrementsHunting, Forestry, Jagerschaft a large variety, and their accountrements

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hunting, Forestry, Jagerschaft a large variety, and their accountrements
    P
    Many

?

and an Alcoso mini
    Hunting, Forestry, Jagerschaft a large variety, and their accountrementsHunting, Forestry, Jagerschaft a large variety, and their accountrementsHunting, Forestry, Jagerschaft a large variety, and their accountrementsHunting, Forestry, Jagerschaft a large variety, and their accountrementsHunting, Forestry, Jagerschaft a large variety, and their accountrementsHunting, Forestry, Jagerschaft a large variety, and their accountrementsHunting, Forestry, Jagerschaft a large variety, and their accountrements

Interesting little knife...what is the length and use compared to its full size counterpart ?

Great finds as always

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Found a true gem, a Lunschloss Hakenstern Forestry officials belt in its Original leather storage bag, which is able to store the Parade brocade and the standard one.

Ger
    Hunting, Forestry, Jagerschaft a large variety, and their accountrementsHunting, Forestry, Jagerschaft a large variety, and their accountrements
    Hunting, Forestry, Jagerschaft a large variety, and their accountrementsHunting, Forestry, Jagerschaft a large variety, and their accountrements
    Hunting, Forestry, Jagerschaft a large variety, and their accountrements

?

Stunning. Nice.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

I don't know anything about these storage bags, but that is a really classy quality piece of work. Great find again Ger.

?

Thank you Gents
    i have a few more goodies that dropped on my doorstep.
    If i can find the time ill will post this weekend.
    Cheers
    Ger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2