Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxe - Alcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe

Article about: Couldn't resist this rare Alcoso gem, a hard to find high quality build hunting dagger in lovely condition. This one has the distributer "G.Eckenhoff nachf. Berlin"on its spine. It

?

Default Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxe - Alcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe

Couldn't resist this rare Alcoso gem, a hard to find high quality build hunting dagger in lovely condition.
    This one has the distributer "G.Eckenhoff nachf. Berlin"on its spine.
    It fits nicely in the line up with a few other deluxe Hirschfängers i have hidden in my closet
    Well i'll better let the pics do the talking.

Cheers
    Ger

Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxe - Alcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxeSenior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxe - Alcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe
    Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxe - Alcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxeSenior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxe - Alcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe
    Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxe - Alcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Senior Forestry Cutlass Alcoso DeLuxe - Alcoso Oberförster Hirschfanger DeLuxe
    P
    Many

?

Very nice Ger. Wonderful collection and quality.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Stunning condition Ger. I can't see a scuff or scratch mark. A worthy companion to the rest of your collection.

ATK
    ?

Wow looks great, both dagger and collection. You are on fire today...

?

Quote by Anderson View Post
    Stunning condition Ger. I can't see a scuff or scratch mark. A worthy companion to the rest of your collection.
    Thx Peter,
    a bit pity is the lack of display space, all so far is filled, and the newly arrived ones are in my closet....

Ger

Again Just Fantastic and why this subforum thrives...I know I said it before and will say it always.

Looks like you are going to need another display case soon as well.
    Best of the Best

Cheers Bro
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Thx Peter,
    a bit pity is the lack of display space, all so far is filled, and the newly arrived ones are in my closet....

Ger
    A closet is no place for them my blade brother. haha! I would take a short model forestry cutlass someday if you need space Love the display Ger!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Gerrit needs to throw out some clothes taking up useful space so he can convert the closet into a display alcove

Girlfriends are a dime a dozen ...rare edged types come around not that often.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill