Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

1936 Hitler-signed promotion + letters (Kriegsmarine RK-träger)

Article about: Just wanted to show you guys this pre-war promotion certificate with Hitler and von Blomberg ink signatures I got recently. The promotee, Korvettenkapitän Alfred Schulze-Hinrichs, was one of

Default 1936 Hitler-signed promotion + letters (Kriegsmarine RK-träger)

Just wanted to show you guys this pre-war promotion certificate with Hitler and von Blomberg ink signatures I got recently.

The promotee, Korvettenkapitän Alfred Schulze-Hinrichs, was one of the 318 Ritterkreuz recipients in the Kriegsmarine. He commanded the 6. Zerstörerflotille from Nov. 1940 to May 1943, and received his RK on 15 June 1943 (then holding the rank of Kapitän zur See).

The promotion document was accompanied with three letters directed to Schulze-Hinrichs, each one dating to 1943. I´m sadly unable to read the old-style handwriting on the letters. If anyone is able to read them, any help in deciphering the sender´s name or the content would be most welcome!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1936 Hitler-signed promotion + letters (Kriegsmarine RK-träger)   1936 Hitler-signed promotion + letters (Kriegsmarine RK-träger)  

1936 Hitler-signed promotion + letters (Kriegsmarine RK-träger)   1936 Hitler-signed promotion + letters (Kriegsmarine RK-träger)  

1936 Hitler-signed promotion + letters (Kriegsmarine RK-träger)   1936 Hitler-signed promotion + letters (Kriegsmarine RK-träger)  

1936 Hitler-signed promotion + letters (Kriegsmarine RK-träger)  
    Attached Images Attached Images 1936 Hitler-signed promotion + letters (Kriegsmarine RK-träger) 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1936 Hitler-signed promotion + letters (Kriegsmarine RK-träger)
    P
    Many

A nice example. These pre-war hand signed citations are fairly common but what is much less common to see is one to a high award winner, especially Kriegsmarine.

This is terrific mate, I'd be happy it too!