Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Agfa Isopan F Proof?

Article about: Anyone have any knowledge about photo proofs like this? There aren't many examples I can find, would be curious to hear opinions about what it is and if it’s authentic.

Default Agfa Isopan F Proof?

Anyone have any knowledge about photo proofs like this? There aren't many examples I can find, would be curious to hear opinions about what it is and if it’s authentic.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Agfa Isopan F Proof?   Agfa Isopan F Proof?  

Agfa Isopan F Proof?   Agfa Isopan F Proof?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Agfa Isopan F Proof?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

An interesting series of photos. Looks like they were taken at a hospital or convalescent area. Given the close access, at first I thought the photographer was acting in an official capacity. But being positioned behind some officers that were in the way, it is clearly not an ideal position for publicity photos. Maybe he was part of the local hospital staff?

Just some guesses of course.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Normandy44, Those are not photo proofs, but original photos on reversal film; a film that does not make negatives. That type of film was used to make slides, in this case black & white slides. The photos are 100% authentic, and were taken between 1941 and 1945. Dwight

Dwight, thank you so much for this! I’ve been collecting photos for about 15 years now and had never come across this type, I learned something new today. I appreciate your reply!