Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Is this Arbeitsbusch real?

Article about: Hey everyone, is this Arbeitsbusch real or fake? And is it worth 30€? Regards, Rutino33.

Default Is this Arbeitsbusch real?

Hey everyone, is this Arbeitsbusch real or fake? And is it worth 30€?

Regards,
    Rutino33.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this Arbeitsbusch real?
    P
    Many

Hello, original for me, I don't know if there is fakes, because it is easy to find...
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Quote by Rutino33 View Post
    Hey everyone, is this Arbeitsbusch real or fake? And is it worth 30€?

Regards,
    Rutino33.

Hello Rutino.

Please upload your photos directly to the forum using the forum uploader. We do not allow the use of outside image hosting sites. This is because the links expire and the thread becomes useless for future reference.

We do not discuss monetary values because price is subjective. What I can say is that I have not seen a fake Arbeitsbuch before because they are low value items, so you should be ok.

Kind regards

Will.

Unfortunately I'm unable to see the picture. Unless the owner is someone special or the place they worked is "interesting" the price appears high. These are not rare, nor are they usually expensive.

Photos from link -

Erika Harrmann born on the 3rd of March 1928. Two entries say Haushalt (housekeeping) and one says Schneider (tailor).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this Arbeitsbusch real?  

Thank you Willmore. Although it's a second pattern Arbeitsbuch, with the Nazi eagle rather than the first type, the contents do not justify the price quoted in my own opinion.