Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Autographs

Article about: Hi guys! I hope everyone is well! Does anyone know of any people or dealers that have Adolf Hitler, Herman Goering, or Heinrich Himmler signed pieces at very low prices? Even if they are cli

?

Default Autographs

Hi guys!

I hope everyone is well!
    Does anyone know of any people or dealers that have Adolf Hitler, Herman Goering, or Heinrich Himmler signed pieces at very low prices? Even if they are clippings!

If so..please let me know

Thank you

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Autographs
    P
    Many

Quote by Cabbs View Post
    Hi guys!

I hope everyone is well!
    Does anyone know of any people or dealers that have Adolf Hitler, Herman Goering, or Heinrich Himmler signed pieces at very low prices? Even if they are clippings!

If so..please let me know

Thank you
    If they are selling them for very low prices, good chance they are fakes or fake factory signatures.
    What you are looking for does not exist.

Morris

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    If they are selling them for very low prices, good chance they are fakes or fake factory signatures.
    What you are looking for does not exist.

Morris
    This. Most of the ones you will find online already are fakes. If you want the real deal, you've to open your wallet. Simple as that. Many of the cheaper ones are fakes, just low enough to let people not hesitate thinking they should be fast buying it before someone else takes it.

The cheapest of those three, all things being equal, tends to be Göring which can be found for around 375-400 Euros although you have to be careful because a lot of what is passed off as Göring's hand signed signature on the large promotion/appointment citations tends to actually be the auto-pen version of his signature.

When I was first starting out in this hobby, I found a dealer online who was selling a signed photo autographed by Himmler for the steal price of $400, half off his normal price. Not being a total idiot, I asked him where he got it and he said from a European collector who’s been doing this stuff since he was a kid. He had “no reason to doubt him,” so I was sold!

I became more experienced in this hobby and began to study the nuances of the signatures, I began to wonder. Then I discovered this gold mine of a site and shared the photo with others and my suspicions were confirmed. As the dealer didn’t have a return policy (first red flag) I couldn’t return it, so I just threw that crap in the trash.

Long story short: if it’s too good to be true, it probably ain’t true, chief. Like these other fine folks have said, some stuff you just have to open your wallet for. BUT. Still check. Some will try to get high prices for crap, too.

?

Thank you guys for the info