Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Bandenkampf Abzeichen Award Document / anti-partisan-badge award document

Article about: Good Day, a collector friend of mine died and i got one of his Documents. But im not sure if it is real or not. So im would be so happy if you may can help me to find it out. Best, Luke

Default Bandenkampf Abzeichen Award Document / anti-partisan-badge award document

Good Day,
    a collector friend of mine died and i got one of his Documents.
    But im not sure if it is real or not.

So im would be so happy if you may can help me to find it out.

Best, Luke
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bandenkampf Abzeichen Award Document / anti-partisan-badge award document   Bandenkampf Abzeichen Award Document / anti-partisan-badge award document  

Bandenkampf Abzeichen Award Document / anti-partisan-badge award document   Bandenkampf Abzeichen Award Document / anti-partisan-badge award document  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bandenkampf Abzeichen Award Document / anti-partisan-badge award document
    P
    Many

Moved to the paper section of the forum.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I've seen worse but the signature looks forced and nowhere near as free flowing as an original Kitzinger signature and the typed entries look a bit too new for me to be comfortable with this one.