Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

'Bomben auf Engeland!' Propaganda Pamphlet

Article about: Hello folks. Picked this one up a few weeks ago, but never got around to posting it. It is an edition of 'Kleine Kriegshefte' (Small War Books) magazine. It is not dated, but from the subjec

Default 'Bomben auf Engeland!' Propaganda Pamphlet

Hello folks.

Picked this one up a few weeks ago, but never got around to posting it. It is an edition of 'Kleine Kriegshefte' (Small War Books) magazine. It is not dated, but from the subject matter it can be assumed to have been published from mid-1940 onwards. It focuses mainly on the aerial campaign over England, with plenty of photographs of the land concerned featured therein. As an Englishman, it is quite surreal to look at it from the 'other side', so to speak. Especially the photograph of Bf-109 fighters flying in formation alongside the white cliffs of Dover.

In all honesty, I only purchased it due to the Stuka on the front cover! I was pleasantly surprised by the contents. Due to its size, I was able to photograph it in my new light box. No more lugging items into the conservatory to take pictures!

'Bomben auf Engeland!' Propaganda Pamphlet'Bomben auf Engeland!' Propaganda Pamphlet'Bomben auf Engeland!' Propaganda Pamphlet'Bomben auf Engeland!' Propaganda Pamphlet'Bomben auf Engeland!' Propaganda Pamphlet'Bomben auf Engeland!' Propaganda Pamphlet'Bomben auf Engeland!' Propaganda Pamphlet'Bomben auf Engeland!' Propaganda Pamphlet'Bomben auf Engeland!' Propaganda Pamphlet'Bomben auf Engeland!' Propaganda Pamphlet

Regards, B.B.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 'Bomben auf Engeland!' Propaganda Pamphlet
    P
    Many

I love these Kleine Kriegshefte series of books and have nearly the complete set the full set is 12 but the way its all numbered there's actually only 11 books.. still need 5 more altogether.

This is a good site in regards to various literature:

Nazi booklets on World War II
    "Per Ardua"

Quote by paulp4180 View Post
    I love these Kleine Kriegshefte series of books and have nearly the complete set the full set is 12 but the way its all numbered there's actually only 11 books.. still need 5 more altogether.

This is a good site in regards to various literature:

Nazi booklets on World War II
    Thanks for the link! I'll have to go hunting for the rest now.

B.B.

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    Thanks for the link! I'll have to go hunting for the rest now.

B.B.
    So long as you don't get the ones I need!!
    "Per Ardua"

Quote by paulp4180 View Post
    So long as you don't get the ones I need!!
    If I find a source for any more, I'll let you know.

B.B.

I have these if anybody needs them

cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 'Bomben auf Engeland!' Propaganda Pamphlet   'Bomben auf Engeland!' Propaganda Pamphlet  

'Bomben auf Engeland!' Propaganda Pamphlet   'Bomben auf Engeland!' Propaganda Pamphlet  

'Bomben auf Engeland!' Propaganda Pamphlet