Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Is this cigarette card book any good?

Article about: Hey everyone, I came across this cigarette card book, I don’t know anything about them but I was hoping someone could please shed some light on it for me? Does it look real? And are they v

Default Is this cigarette card book any good?

Hey everyone,
    I came across this cigarette card book, I don’t know anything about them but I was hoping someone could please shed some light on it for me? Does it look real? And are they very collectible? Apparently it’s full, 92 pages and was made in 1933.
    That’s all I know.
    Thank you for your help, and sorry about the photos they are the best I could get.Is this cigarette card book any good?Is this cigarette card book any good?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this cigarette card book any good?
    P
    Many

Some sellers are listing it as rare but considering there are quite a few on the market I would imagine they are describing it as such to justify their prices. There are some for sale for 45 Euros and others for 200 Euros so I would imagine it would all come down to whether it is a first edition and the overall condition.

Not rare, not a big market for them. See nothing wrong with it, however just make sure they are complete. Becuase it is annoying trying to find missing cards. Good read if you can read German.

Morris