Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

División Azul Ostmedaille award document original?

Article about: Hello, good morning, I don't know much about documentation, that's why I ask for your help. Is this document original? This is an award document of the Ostmedaille medal to a soldier of the

I have already received the document
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture División Azul Ostmedaille award document original?   División Azul Ostmedaille award document original?  

División Azul Ostmedaille award document original?   División Azul Ostmedaille award document original?  

División Azul Ostmedaille award document original?   División Azul Ostmedaille award document original?  

División Azul Ostmedaille award document original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement División Azul Ostmedaille award document original?
    P
    Many

Wonderful History/Documents. Interesting Post Thank You.

Quote by SilluAgain View Post
    I have already received the document
    When going to malaga I would if I would be you take these document tot malaga and let the fellow collector / owner of the museum see and touch these documents to get maybe extra info

Yes, it would be excellent if he could see them, with the photos in more detail, what do you think? In my opinion it looks really suspicious, I'm afraid I've been fooled

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3