Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Dues book and Arbeitsbuch

Article about: Are these two books faked? If so what should I look for to tell the authentic from the fakes? Thanks John

Thumbs up Dues book and Arbeitsbuch

Are these two books faked? If so what should I look for to tell the authentic from the fakes?
    Thanks
    John

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dues book and Arbeitsbuch
    P
    Many

Hello John.

Please upload a photo.

Kind regards,

Will.

I don't have anything to upload. I was just asking for things to look for for identifying authentic from fake.
    Thanks
    John

Quote by WWIIBUFF View Post
    I don't have anything to upload. I was just asking for things to look for for identifying authentic from fake.
    Thanks
    John
    Best Source is within this sub forum and there are too my details to outline that would never be enough.

As Willmore stated ...since you are at the SOS..take a few photos and post them here.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by WWIIBUFF View Post
    Are these two books faked? If so what should I look for to tell the authentic from the fakes?
    Thanks
    John
    Pictures speak louder than words John, when you refer to Dues book do you mean the red Deutsches Arbeitsfront buch, DAF?

I've not come across fakes of the DAF buch although reenactors do sometimes have modern Arbeitsbuchs. Post pictures and we will help you gladly.