Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Heer award poster?

Article about: Hello everyone, it's been awhile but because of some personal things going on in my life I had to take a break from collecting for a couple of months. But I'm back with my newest item. My bu

?

Default Heer award poster?

Hello everyone, it's been awhile but because of some personal things going on in my life I had to take a break from collecting for a couple of months. But I'm back with my newest item.

My buddy had this poster, which I believe to be an award certificate of some kind, on the wall of his "collecting cave" for 20 years, but now it's in my hands.

It depicts a battle scene with 2 panzergrenadiers looking forward wirh the battle flag flowing behind them, then below it is some sort of certification that was filled out, to a Jager in 1937. I'm not entirely sure what it's for, but I think it looks very nice and I'm very glad to add it to my collection, as always thanks for looking and let me know what you think below
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer award poster?   Heer award poster?  

Heer award poster?   Heer award poster?  

Heer award poster?   Heer award poster?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer award poster?
    P
    Many

A nice piece, there seems to be a little more on Horst Peschke:
    Dienstgrad:Unteroffizier
    Geburtsdatum:07.02.1912
    Geburtsort: Dresden
    Todes-/Vermisstendatum:27.04.1944
    Todes-/Vermisstenort: B.Purcari Dnjestr 45 km Tirapol.

His casualty card:

Heer award poster?

?

Wow thanks blackcat! Do you know what exactly the poster is for? The cursive german is hard for me to make out

Sorry Wally6 I've not seen a poster like this before. If it was for active service then it might refer to the Spanish Civil war. I really don't know.

Found another online described as a RAD poster. Try a search for the artist and see what you get.

?

I searched the artist, and while little is known about him he seems to have made a lot of artwork glorifying the NSDAP and the military, but I haven't been able to find a match for this document either yet

It says: Der (Then Follow Rank, Date and place of Birth) hat (time he served, Unit he served in) seine aktive Dienstpflicht erfüllt. Meaning: The (...) has fulfilled his active service duty.

So its a document awarded after you finished your active service as a soldier. Interesting how its still sutterlin.

?

Thanks for translation!