Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Higher Ranks R.A.D. Photos..

Article about: Hello everyone, there are a few members here ( Myself Included ) looking to share and comment on the High Rank R.A.D. Leaders from 'The Boss' ( Konstantin Hierl ) down, could you perhaps hel

Generalarbeitsführer Fritz Schinnerer (with the back of the postcard for post #12)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Higher Ranks R.A.D. Photos..   Higher Ranks R.A.D. Photos..  

Last edited by paulp4180; 05-13-2021 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Messed up
    "Per Ardua"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Higher Ranks R.A.D. Photos..
    P
    Many

Generalarbeitsführer Carl Laur (Back of postcard in post #11)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Higher Ranks R.A.D. Photos..  
    "Per Ardua"

TWS
    ?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    TWS, I believe the location of your photos is Abt. 2/266 Wolfzennen 'Graf Zeppelin'..
    Wow! That's fantastic. I'm pretty confident you are correct as "Wolfzennen 1938" is the caption on the back of one of my photos. Same year as the post card even.

I am woefully ignorant about the RAD compared to my knowledge of Heer units. The unit patches in my photo read "267", just 1 unit off from the "266" on the post card. Would sequentially numbered RAD units be typically located near one another if not co-located if it was a larger camp?
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

?

TWS, 5/267 Wolfzennen 'Graf Zeppelin' 1938 is also on our list..
    This would be a typical 'List' by Gruppe
    1/266 Biberach a. d. Riß / Brüx
    2/266 Reidlingen / Wolfzennen
    3/266 Mochental
    4/266 Leutkirch
    5/266 Rot an der Rot
    6/266 Kißlegg
    7/266 Bad Waldsee
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

paulp4180, interesting story, the Dienstellenabzeichen ( Sleeve Shield ) was originally air brushed / photo altered to reflect XXXI Köln-Aachen (Köln) / Emsland instead of just the 'W' previously used.. My photo postcard of GAF Schinnerer and hand autographed by him in 1940..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Higher Ranks R.A.D. Photos..  

?

GAF Lauer ( XXIX ) was a 'Portly' fellow, probably didn't miss to many meals..

?

GAF Victor von Alten, GAU XV, Sachsen, has been misidentified as Hierl many times.. von Alten usually wore a supporters lapel pin on the flap of his tunic..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Higher Ranks R.A.D. Photos..   Higher Ranks R.A.D. Photos..  

Attached Images Attached Images Higher Ranks R.A.D. Photos.. 

?

Fritz Schinnerer, GAF Arbeitsgau 'W' / XXXI, was one of the most photographed R.A.D. individuals other than Hierl and Dr. Decker, he can be seen in numerous period Arbeitsdienst pictures ..

?

Arthur Etterich, GAF XXIV Mittelrhein, seen here, with one of his Abt. after the Nuremberg Rally of 38'..

Higher Ranks R.A.D. Photos..  

?

The 'Boss' near Arbeitsgau XXX Bayern-Hochland

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast