Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Hitler youth journal

Article about: I am currently bidding on a HJ journal in which all will be revealed if I win. My question is.. Does the cover look more modern than the 1940's or 30's? The contents are wonderful but I have

UK COUSIN.....I would recommend tipping in an acid free interleaf between the pages of your notebook. Note the ink bleed seen in this opening post by DANGER 10-23-2017 Field Post Letter, July 1944. It brings to mind the worst case scenario....an American Civil War letter written in the cheapest iron based ink, so acidic it might burn a hole in the paper.

Hitler youth journal

The next photo was made by my "photo expert" wife on her antique technology LUMIX DMC-FX33. More than 10+ years ago I folded a snippet of Office Depot brand standard copy & print to make this box label for storage in the San Jose, California mini climate of our garage. The paper is not worthy of any watermark. I myself wrote these block letters using a SHARPIE Fine Point so-called "permanent" marker. I hesitate to point out that these photos might not meet FORUM standards, But I can assure you that the label is indeed blurred to the naked eye..DOUG

Hitler youth journal

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler youth journal
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

So...did you get it?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I'm sorry Map. I did get it with an update. I bought a bunch of magazines of this sort and found the press photos that the hj had cut out and used.. This one is dated November 7 1938
    Hitler youth journal

And of all my literature that I have I am going to have this one professionally translated.. The curiosity is too much.

MAP
    ?

It certainly is a unique piece and was a great thread!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8