Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Impulse Purchase, unsure now

Article about: Guys Bought this today with a few other things, spent far too much time in front of computer today ! not seen another Have doubts now, but what do you think, is it legit ? Cheers

Going through all of your posts HistoryMan, I see you like buying propaganda pieces (like me!). One trick that I use to identify fakes is by studying the printing methods close up. I would suggest buying a pair of these: https://www.amazon.com/Beileshi-Magn...ses+with+light

By closely examining period print and more modern print you can see the difference at the pixel level with a pair of these LED glasses. It will be the best $13 bucks you ever spent.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Impulse Purchase, unsure now
    P
    Many

Quote by travisgreyfox View Post
    Going through all of your posts HistoryMan, I see you like buying propaganda pieces (like me!). One trick that I use to identify fakes is by studying the printing methods close up. I would suggest buying a pair of these: https://www.amazon.com/Beileshi-Magn...ses+with+light

By closely examining period print and more modern print you can see the difference at the pixel level with a pair of these LED glasses. It will be the best $13 bucks you ever spent.
    Thanks, I will have to invest in one although I do use a high magnification eye loupe to examine printing techniques and paper construction

Cheers

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5