Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Iron Cross EK II Award document

Article about: Good afternoon everyone, I have bought a photo album with images of a soldier, in them we can see what appears to be the moment of the delivery of a medal. Inside the album there is a docume

Default Iron Cross EK II Award document

Good afternoon everyone, I have bought a photo album with images of a soldier, in them we can see what appears to be the moment of the delivery of a medal. Inside the album there is a document conferring the Iron Cross Second Class. What do you think? I don't know, but in principle it should be signed by general Albrecht Schubert, but that is not the general's signature, should I be worried?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Iron Cross EK II Award document  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Iron Cross EK II Award document
    P
    Many

It looks good to me, signed in the absence of the General by the Major. Others will opine shortly.

Thank you BlackCat, I didn't know that the major could sign in the general's absence. I imagine that if it had the general's signature it would be worth more. Would there be any way to know the major's name?

Lots Going for it, Early Type, Mot, Art, Etc....Sure others will Help with signature could be Interesting Overall Nice Document

Thanks, I'm glad it's good. And going inside an album with images of the receiver of the medal makes it more special

Quote by SilluAgain View Post
    Thank you BlackCat, I didn't know that the major could sign in the general's absence. I imagine that if it had the general's signature it would be worth more. Would there be any way to know the major's name?
    It also says that it's a second copy, so maybe the General got fed up of signing the copies? Who knows?