Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsverdienstkreuz with swords signed by The Fuhrer?

Article about: HI. Did the fuhrer really sing medal certificates or is this just fake? It's not a significate award so why would he even sign it. I did some research and I found some online, but the auctio

Default Kriegsverdienstkreuz with swords signed by The Fuhrer?

HI. Did the fuhrer really sing medal certificates or is this just fake? It's not a significate award so why would he even sign it. I did some research and I found some online, but the auctions didn't show the final price. any info about the value or authenticity would be appreciated.

Kriegsverdienstkreuz with swords signed by The Fuhrer?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienstkreuz with swords signed by The Fuhrer?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

These are "auto pen" signed. Basically a facsimile of his signature.

Hard to tell much behind the glass but it is presented nicely.

Maybe someone can explain the two punch holes in the paper. I've heard theories in the past as to why, but never made much sense to me.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I'd say that it was probably framed fairly recently and obviously the medal is in no way related to the citation as that is for the KvK WITHOUT Swords. The holes lead me to think that it has come from a file and someone has decided to jazz it up a little by adding a ribbon and the incorrect medal. It hasn't added any value to it which wouldn't be much to begin with.