Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

large format document for the 40 Year Faithful Service Award.

Article about: I was given this document by an uncle who was in the Headquarters Company of the 3rd infantry division from North Africa to the Eagles Nest. I am interested in selling it.

Default large format document for the 40 Year Faithful Service Award.

I was given this document by an uncle who was in the Headquarters Company of the 3rd infantry division from North Africa to the Eagles Nest.

I am interested in selling it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture large format document for the 40 Year Faithful Service Award.   large format document for the 40 Year Faithful Service Award.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement large format document for the 40 Year Faithful Service Award.
    P
    Many

It's an Urkunde that was never issued, evidenced by the absence of a recipient's name and the award date. The signature is probably an Otto Meissner, which means that he signed the document on behalf of Hitler. One of the Forum members who is a signature expert could tell you if its is a Meissner or an actual Hitler signature. For comparison, this is the Urkunde that accompanied the award of the Royal Jugoslavian silver civilian service medallion to my father-in-law, Franz Eichberger. The Hitler signature is a Meissner that looks identical to the Hitler signature on your example. Meissner's signature in the lower right corner of this example, indicating that he signed the document on behalf of Hitler. The fact that it is absent from your example might indicate that Hitler did sign yours. Dwight
    large format document for the 40 Year Faithful Service Award.

It is a facsimile version of the Hitler signature and not hand signed. There is no signature of anyone else on it as it has never been issued so no reason for anyone else to authorise it.