Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Letter of reply from the Reich Chancellery in Berlin to an automobile club

Article about: Hello, I found this letter in my father's estate. It is a reply letter from A.H. or on his behalf to the General Schnauferl Club Berlin of the A.H. apparently sent a piece of furniture for h

Default Letter of reply from the Reich Chancellery in Berlin to an automobile club

Hello,
    I found this letter in my father's estate. It is a reply letter from A.H. or on his behalf to the General Schnauferl Club Berlin of the A.H. apparently sent a piece of furniture for his birthday.
    This letter has been with my father for about 35 years. My father worked for the Benz company in Ladenburg am Neckar (automobile inventor Carl Benz) for a very long time. Carl Benz. Since that time, my father had been on friendly terms with the family, who also attended his funeral in January of that year. My father received many pieces as gifts, many documents, a lot of jewellery, some valuable brooches and even more documents that I later inherited after my father's death. Now when I have some time I'll work it all up a bit.
    My father had shown me this letter many years ago and he told me that it came from the Benz family in Ladenburg.
    As I don't collect documents and it's definitely nothing personal I'm going to keep, this will all change hands over time, but for now I'd like to know more about this document.Letter of reply from the Reich Chancellery in Berlin to an automobile clubLetter of reply from the Reich Chancellery in Berlin to an automobile clubLetter of reply from the Reich Chancellery in Berlin to an automobile clubLetter of reply from the Reich Chancellery in Berlin to an automobile clubLetter of reply from the Reich Chancellery in Berlin to an automobile clubLetter of reply from the Reich Chancellery in Berlin to an automobile club

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Letter of reply from the Reich Chancellery in Berlin to an automobile club
    P
    Many

?

A thank you letter to the club of a small table that was given as a birthday present.
    The table found a home in the Obersalzberg,eagles nest.