Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Looking for help and sharing my latest find

Article about: I picked this up recently and one thought Id share it with you all and secondly looking for some help and opinions. So here goes it: The two larger pics, Adolf and the flag holder,(one of th

Default Looking for help and sharing my latest find

I picked this up recently and one thought Id share it with you all and secondly looking for some help and opinions. So here goes it:
    The two larger pics, Adolf and the flag holder,(one of the attached files is the rear of the card) i assume these are some form of a cigarette type collectable, any ideas on actually name and where to find information?
    The photo of the man sitting next to the flag and table, has the inscription on the rear. Any takers on translation, its well beyond my capabilities.

The tank and soup kitchen photos appera to be actual photos, the one with the 3 soilders is a heavycardboard type paper, maybe it was cut out of soemthing, Not really sure, the back is white.

Any comments or remarks are welcome.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Looking for help and sharing my latest find   Looking for help and sharing my latest find  

Looking for help and sharing my latest find   Looking for help and sharing my latest find  

Looking for help and sharing my latest find   Looking for help and sharing my latest find  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Looking for help and sharing my latest find
    P
    Many