Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Map with original tactical markings

Article about: Maps with original tactical markings are interesting and don't seem to be that common. This one will be coming up in my March sale at Bamfords Auctioneers. Cheers, Ade.

Default Map with original tactical markings

Maps with original tactical markings are interesting and don't seem to be that common. This one will be coming up in my March sale at Bamfords Auctioneers.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Map with original tactical markings   Map with original tactical markings  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Map with original tactical markings
    P
    Many

Ade,

We must have a chat sometime. I have a couple of pilots maps from Italy 1944 fully marked , one with the Sqn history including downed pilots ETC.

That sounds great!

Would love to chat.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Here is another map I have coming up in March.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Map with original tactical markings   Map with original tactical markings  

I have this map of RSHEW ( now RZHEV ) 100km west of Moscow on the Volga river
    ( yes there is a Volga that runs to the North as well as the big Volga that drains into the Black Sea )

It has a few penciled markings but not as "official" as the ones Ade has and came in a leather map case/sleeve with a celluloid face

I wish it could tell me its tale!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Default Westwallkarten von unterirdische Stollen / Bunkeranlagen

Hello, I wanted to provide my Westwall maps. Signed by black dots, bunkers or tunnel systems were drilled into the mountain because the Wehrmacht lost control of the air in our area. Together with a friend, I opened a total of 42 systems within about 20 years until an accident happened, the work was sweaty, as they were all blown up in the entrance area after the war. More than half of the material was still very interesting ...
    How I got the original cards (copies of originals) I tell in part 2 of the story

Map with original tactical markings   Map with original tactical markings  

Last edited by Rosenberg; 02-06-2021 at 05:37 AM.