MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Mein Kampf 2nd Edition 1930

Article about: Hello, dear collector comrades! Today I show you these two great examples of the book "Mein Kampf" by Adolf Hitler. The Volksausgabe dates from 1930 and is the second edition of th

Cool Mein Kampf 2nd Edition 1930

Hello, dear collector comrades!

Today I show you these two great examples of the book "Mein Kampf" by Adolf Hitler. The Volksausgabe dates from 1930 and is the second edition of this version of the book, which has only been printed 9000 times. It is a great piece that is in beautiful condition despite its age. The second example is a wedding edition from 1940, issued by the city of Bad Nauheim in Hesse. This piece has most likely never been read, because you can't really flip through it because it really resists when you try to open the pages! It is complete in near mint, fresh from the press condition. -

The very best thing about these two books is the story. I found both books - along with other nice TR items - in a dumpster (!) in Frankfurt in the 1990s! The dumpster was on the street in front of a house in which an apartment had previously been liquidated and cleared out. The occupant of the apartment had died and his heirs obviously didn't know what to do with the treasures! You have to be lucky though!

Regards

The Sammler
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mein Kampf 2nd Edition 1930   Mein Kampf 2nd Edition 1930  

Mein Kampf 2nd Edition 1930   Mein Kampf 2nd Edition 1930  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mein Kampf 2nd Edition 1930
    P
    Many

Awesome.
    Great find.

Regards
    Santi

Quote by TABSTABS1964 View Post
    Awesome.
    Great find.

Regards
    Santi
    Thanks, Santi!

In awe, what brilliant luck you had ! There's something about a period book, sort of like a living piece of history.
    Regards
    Paul

Thank god you was at right place in the right time! Nice find
    -TJ-

Quote by Finngaill View Post
    Thank god you was at right place in the right time! Nice find
    Thank you, TJ! It was no coincidence that I was there. A sale of items from the estate of the deceased took place in the apartment. In Germany, this is often carried out and organized by a lawyer who is commissioned by the competent court to administer and process the estate for the heirs. I was there and bought some things. When the event ended and everyone had already left, I simply took a closer look at the dumpster.

Quote by Pauls1970 View Post
    In awe, what brilliant luck you had ! There's something about a period book, sort of like a living piece of history.
    Regards
    Paul
    Thank you Paul! I'm sure you can imagine that later I danced around the fire like an Indian at home, with joy.

I bet , this hobby never ceases to amaze me, in terms of acquiring a piece & the condition, bearing in mind the 80 + years passage of time
    Cheers
    Paul

Quote by Pauls1970 View Post
    I bet , this hobby never ceases to amaze me, in terms of acquiring a piece & the condition, bearing in mind the 80 + years passage of time
    Cheers
    Paul
    Oh yeah, that's right! And meanwhile almost 30 years have passed since I found these books. They haven't changed since then, as far as I can tell. I've always taken good care of them, of course, and haven't read them (I have another example of this book for that purpose ), but they've also done one ocean crossing in the meantime, and may have another one at some point.