Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Mix of Documents.

Article about: No idea Paul, It matches the Versions in Manfred Dorr's Nahkampfspange Photos, This Document Is Mentioned in the Book its self.

Default Re: Mix of Documents.

Having gone throw a few Links regarding Karl-- Axis History Factbook: 11. SS-Freiwilligen-Panzergrenadier-Division Nordland ) I have not seen any other Date other than 3rd of April. Yet on the Document theres a date of the 16th!

However, Ternedde, Rudolf. From the same unit was Awarded the CCCIG On the 23rd. Its possibly Karl was there to collect his.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mix of Documents.
    P
    Many

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    AbeBooks Official Site - New & Used Books, New & Used Textbooks, Rare & Out of Print Books
    Hi there,this is a great site for books. I've got several out of print books from here. Totally reliable site. Stewy S
    Hi Stewy, thanks for the link for that site. Ill check tm ouhet before I leave here today. Also, I have two links for you to places i buy books from that have really reasonable prices plus one site gives I think a 15% discount off the cover price of each book in stock.

Just recently I bought a few books from each of thse:

Aberdeen Book Store and Welcome to Historica Books - War in the East Another place I get books from but is kind of high priced is from Andre Hueskens site. I don't have his URL handy to give to you but you can google his name and it comes up as the 1st or 2nd link on the 1st page of results.

Books I got that some might find very interesting and may consider obtaining are: Island of Fire by: Jason Mark. This book is an excellent b ook that details the day to day fighting between a German Inf Div and a Soviet Rifle Div. Imon page 100 now and this book has proven to be a researchers dream come true.

Armies of the Bear vol 1-part 1,2,3 The Soviet ifle Divisions 1917 to 1957 R.D 1-75 w/ 25 detailed in each part-respectively. This is going to be a 19 part series as far as I know and each part is $20.00. I have only used them for a few referances which I got from reading Penalty Strike-which is another book I will tell you about in a moment.

Penalty Strike-the memoirs of a Red Army Penal Company Commander. This book is by: Alexander Pyl'cyn and is an awsome book. Pyl'cyn commanded a Penal unit from 43-45.

Just last Sat my copy of Michael Dorrs book listing every recipient of the CCC in Gold. I've only used it for a quick referance or two and have not looked at it long. However, it is an excellent book wich is essential to everyones book collection-everyone interestes in Militaria and such lists that is ;-))

And finally arrived just today, my copy of the English copy of Fellgiebels book listing all or most-RKTs. I have not yet looked at it but will tonight.

If anyone here is also interested in German or other OrBat books, several new ones have hit the market and or are about to hit the market. I can't specify exactly what but a few that might be of interest inclure a Romanian OrBat, a Hungarian OrBat, a Finnish OrBat (one which I have been waiting years for someone to do) and I think an OrBat for the Croations, and the Czech militaries.

Thanks i'll give those links a look. Regards Stewy S

Thumbs up Re: Mix of Documents.

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    AbeBooks Official Site - New & Used Books, New & Used Textbooks, Rare & Out of Print Books
    Hi there,this is a great site for books. I've got several out of print books from here. Totally reliable site. Stewy S
    Kudos, thanks for this link,.I don't have proper time to look now but will on Monday when I hope to return.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4