Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

My collection of menus, any other chef/cooking related items?

Article about: My collection of TR things began with all things relating to cooking and the hospitality industry (my own career path). I've got several menus from restaurants of the time. Also have about 7

Default My collection of menus, any other chef/cooking related items?

My collection of TR things began with all things relating to cooking and the hospitality industry (my own career path). I've got several menus from restaurants of the time. Also have about 7 copies of a chef's periodical magazine called "Die Küche" spanning 1934 to 1938. Does anyone else have a similar collection, or any items for sale in that area? My collection of menus, any other chef/cooking related items?My collection of menus, any other chef/cooking related items?My collection of menus, any other chef/cooking related items?My collection of menus, any other chef/cooking related items?My collection of menus, any other chef/cooking related items?My collection of menus, any other chef/cooking related items?My collection of menus, any other chef/cooking related items?My collection of menus, any other chef/cooking related items?My collection of menus, any other chef/cooking related items?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection of menus, any other chef/cooking related items?
    P
    Many

Default additional pictures of one of the restaurants menu is posted

My collection of menus, any other chef/cooking related items?My collection of menus, any other chef/cooking related items?My collection of menus, any other chef/cooking related items?

Interesting stuff, Berliner Schloßbräu ceased trading in 1975, i bought an old bottle from this brewery at a fleamarket a few years ago, but it got smashed in the luggage an the way home!...

Awesome collection

You may find this thread I started a while ago interesting

Wartime hotels, restaurants and bars

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem