MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Nürnberg 1933 Parteitag des Sieges" (Party Days of Victory)! Book.

Article about: Recently received a copy of this book. I’ve seen them before but not in this condition. Are they relatively common in very good condition? Also I shall include a photo in the post (I’ll

Default Nürnberg 1933 Parteitag des Sieges" (Party Days of Victory)! Book.

Recently received a copy of this book. I’ve seen them before but not in this condition. Are they relatively common in very good condition? Also I shall include a photo in the post (I’ll make it the top photo) could anyone tell me if the men in the photo are blackshirts? I thought it may be Oswald Mosley? Also is anyone aware what the stamps on the first page mean? Any information appreciated, Thankyou.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nürnberg 1933 Parteitag des Sieges" (Party Days of Victory)! Book.   Nürnberg 1933 Parteitag des Sieges" (Party Days of Victory)! Book.  

Nürnberg 1933 Parteitag des Sieges" (Party Days of Victory)! Book.   Nürnberg 1933 Parteitag des Sieges" (Party Days of Victory)! Book.  

Nürnberg 1933 Parteitag des Sieges" (Party Days of Victory)! Book.   Nürnberg 1933 Parteitag des Sieges" (Party Days of Victory)! Book.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nürnberg 1933 Parteitag des Sieges" (Party Days of Victory)! Book.
    P
    Many

I was supposed to add what I think are blackshirts photo at the top but it’s actually the bottom photo.

Hi there.

They could be black shirts or from some other organisation. The caption reads -

The foreign guests are also impressed by the enthusiasm and unity of the Hitler Youth.

A foreign group salutes the flags of the Hitler Youth.

As for the stamp it says City Archives Friedberg, so at sometime this was part of their collection.

Kind regards,

Will.

?

Very cool publication. Thanks for posting this. Nice piece of history. I have a small 5 piece grouping on my website of The 1933 Nurnberg Rally in link below if you want to view. The Reich was in full swing for sure at this time. The program in the link with advertisers in it is super rare. Have only ever seen one other like it.

1933 Nurnberg Grouping

Nürnberg 1933 Parteitag des Sieges" (Party Days of Victory)! Book.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Hi Rossi, can I ask, are the items on your webpage for sale?

- - ------- - -

Will more Thankyou for the translation.

Willmore, Thankyou for translating this.

?

[QUOTE=Tinhatman;2340101]Hi Rossi, can I ask, are the items on your webpage for sale?

Maybe. Sent you a message
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com